Average Rating: 
The Web Guys Overall rating: ★★★★★ 5 based on 3 reviews
5 1

We don't just do web sites. We live them.

Your Dream Team - a sublime combination of professional graphics design, technical expertise, and business savvy.

  • Helping businesses create a strong, professional web presence since 2007
  • From simple brochure websites to e-commerce sites and complex web applications, we do it all
  • We craft each project to your individual brand to ensure the final result is an aesthetic masterpiece, perfect for you and your business.
  • Having your own web presence is not optional any more. More than 30% of South African SME's don't have websites. The other 70% are making all the money. Get your business on the web TODAY.

    Contact Deon below

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    Contact PersonChat on Whatsapp

    About

    The Web Guys is a Web Design and Brand development team situated in the Helderberg area near Cape Town.

    Our master developers with over 20 years of industry experience will work together with you to bring your unique ideas to life.

    We have successfully implemented major international websites including Emirates Airlines and Dell Software - now we are making all that experience and expertise available to small and medium businesses such as yours, at a price you can afford.

    We have partnered with Shopify to build you a world class e-commerce shopfront with payment system - now you can sell your product to the whole world.

    Follow our platforms

    My website link:
    https://thewebguys.co.za

    Services

    Starter web presence: 4-5 pages R3500 includes design and 2 hours of maintenance or changes after implementation.

    E-commerce website: R5500 includes shopping cart, payment system and first 20 products, as well as 2 hours of maintenance or changes after implementation.

    Larger websites and web applications: Contact us for a quote.

    Other services:
    • Design Consultation
    • Brand Identity
    • Web Design
    • Social Media Marketing
    • Digital Printing
    • Graphic Design
    • Logo Design
    • Infographics

    Deal:


    Normal Price: R
    Deal Price: R
    Valid Until:


    Contact Deon about this deal

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    Contact PersonChat on Whatsapp

    Reviews

    Highly recommended!

    ★★★★★
    5 5 1
    The Web Guys identified areas of opportunity for my brands and products, making them a true strategic partner. I have grown to trust their insights and thoughtful suggestions, and wholeheartedly recommend their services for those looking to maximize their online efforts.

    Amazing work

    ★★★★★
    5 5 1
    Deon and his team over at The Web Guys recently designed my website and the love that they put in it was absolutely amazing! They not only finished a great masterpiece, but they were authentic and supportive throughout the life cycle of the project. Thank You!

    Excellent Service

    ★★★★★
    5 5 1
    I just wanted to share my experience about the excellent service and level of professionalism I received from The Web Guys to set up our e-commerce website for Art of Steel. I highly recommend their services, they set up a great platform for us! Thank you once again!

    Contact Information

    Deon Dixon
    Tel: 082 496 8267

    Location

    Strand

    Business Hours

    Weekdays: 
    8:30 am - 5:00 pm
    Weekends: 
    -
    Public Holidays: 
    -

    Leave a review

    Name
    Email
    Review Title
    Rating
    Review Content

    Our News Updates

    Share this page

    linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram