To create a link from Google Search:
- On your computer, search for your business on Google.
- Find your business listing and click Write a review.
- Copy and paste the URL you see in your address bar.
If these steps don't work for you, you'll need to use the PlaceID Lookup Tool instead.
Create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool:
- Use the PlaceID Lookup Tool.
- Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Copy your Place ID, which you'll see beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
Watch the video here: